Inquire about our common charge rebate at the closing.
The Revere is an elegant, full-service condominium in one of the city's most sought-after neighborhoods, Sutton Place, at the corner of First Avenue and 54th Street. Residents enjoy convenient access to the finest restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets, parks, gyms and transportation options that Midtown has to offer! Visit our Sales Gallery in apt. 31B to inquire about all our available Sponsor condos.
19A CUSTOM HOME FEATURES
- Entertaining Room 12'8â x 25'9â
- Master King and Queen Suite
- 2 Full Marble Master Bathrooms (Double Vanity in Queen)
- Custom Closets
- South, East, City, River Views
- Wide Plank Gray Oak Floors
- Open Chef's Kitchen with 10 ft. Breakfast Bar
- Top Appliances
THE REVERE COLLECTION
- 1 BR and 2 BR Homes w/amazing views available
- RENOVATED SPONSOR CONDOS
- NO BOARD APPROVAL
- LOW COMMON CHARGES AND REAL ESTATE TAXES
-Motivated and Just Reduced Pricing
- Perfect as a Primary Residence, Second Home or Investment Property
- Immediate Occupancy
- Model Homes to be Viewed
- The city is expanding the Manhattan Waterfront Greenway from 53rd St to 61st St, which will greatly increase the value of neighboring properties include The Revere.
- 31 Stories
- Full Service 24-Hour Doorman
- Storage Room
- Bike Storage
- Laundry Room
- Landscaped Outdoor Plaza w/Play Area
- 2 Passenger; 1 Service Elevator
The Sales Gallery is located in Unit 31B. For more information please visit www.thereverecondo.com. Offering by prospectus only. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from Sponsor file no. CD-85-0282.
With the recent unprecedented rate cut by the Federal Reserve, banks have been inundated with people looking to take advantage of lower interest rates. Because of the overwhelming demand, we have not yet seen a huge reduction in mortgage rates. While we aren’t there yet, it is likely that we will see a dramatic shift in the upcoming months, which raises the question, “What does a 1 point difference in interest rate do for my bottom line?”Read more