**Beautiful 1 Bedroom in Onyx Square Luxury Full Service Condo Building**
- Spa Bathroom ft Radiant Heated Floors
- Wide Plank Oak Flooring
- Washer/dryer In-Unit
- Modern Kitchen with Custom Cabinets
- Great views and sun light
- Spacious Lobby w/ Doorman & Seating Area
- State of The Art Fitness Center
- Yoga + Meditation Studio
- Resident's Lounge + Entertainment Room
- Playroom, Outdoor Landscaped Courtyard/Zen Garden
- Outdoor common terrace space: outfitted with furniture, grills, and greenery.
Sheepshead Bay is a bay, the mouth of which measures about one mile, that separates mainland Brooklyn from the eastern section of Coney Island. This waterfront neighborhood is residential in nature, and boasts affordable real estate and reputable schools. Its recent popularity has resulted in a crop of condos sprouting up alongside more traditional brick row houses.
With the recent unprecedented rate cut by the Federal Reserve, banks have been inundated with people looking to take advantage of lower interest rates. Because of the overwhelming demand, we have not yet seen a huge reduction in mortgage rates. While we aren’t there yet, it is likely that we will see a dramatic shift in the upcoming months, which raises the question, “What does a 1 point difference in interest rate do for my bottom line?”Read more