Bright and open luxury 1 bedroom with w/d in unit plus balcony at the cusp of Park Slope and Boerum Hill. Rent Stabilized building
- Large Living Room,
- Full kitchen with island
- quality stainless steel Bosch gas oven and stove with microwave.
- Lots of cabinet space in bathroom
- In-Unit Washer and Dryer
- Two large closets
- Black-out shades in bedroom
The building is:
- pet friendly (with approval and deposit)
- 24-hour gym
- bike storage and controlled parking for a fee
- Rooftop Deck
- access to two large common rooms and a protected mailroom
- Elevator with Doorman
- Takes Obligo deposits for an easy move-in
The apartment is a 7-minute walk to Atlantic Terminal, so it's easy access to most train lines and the LIRR. All of the restaurants, bars, music venues and such on 5th Avenue and in Gowanus are just a few blocks away.
Please note this is a lease assignmentfrom March 1st - July 2, 2020 at $3100 with option to renew for a new 12 month lease after July 2 at $3146.50 . (rent stabilized building) . Current tenant is offering $400 to new tenant so net effective rent is $2999. Gross price is $3100.
The Vitagraph features newly renovated one, two and three bedroom luxury rentals, with roomy living/dining areas and airy bedrooms. The bathrooms are elegantly fitted with each residence offering plenty of room for storage. You’ll live in an environment of natural, unobstructed light, including fresh space in a landscaped courtyard and amazing views from a cityscape rooftop. That’s more air and nature than most city dwellers often get.Read more