TRAINS: 2 BLOCKS from 207th St. 1.
2 BLOCKS from 207th St. 1.
THE APARTMENT: (*Photos are of actual apartment taken by yours truly*)
- Total gut renovation
- Washer/Dryer in unit.
- All new stainless steel appliances.
- Ceiling fans.
- Huge updated kitchen.
- Lots of storage.
- Large bathroom with classic New York tiling.
- Heat and hot water included.
- Quiet unit.
BUILDING & NEIGHBORHOOD:
- TWO BLOCKS from the A. TWO BLOCKS from the 1.
- Well maintained pre-war elevator building.
- Across the street from beautiful Isham Park. Five minutes from gorgeous Inwood Hill and Fort Tryon Park and The Cloisters Museum, Hudson Greenway, Harlem River Park, Swindler Cove.
- Close to Inwood Farmers Market, Darling Coffee, Bread and Yoga Studios, ChocNYC, Guacamole Restaurant, Indian Road Caf (NY Times reviewed).
- Pets OK
**APPLICANTS should have GOOD credit and annual incomes of 35-40X the monthly rent. GUARANTORS are welcome with EXCELLENT Credit and annual incomes of 70-80X the monthly rent.**
I LOVE uptown so much I'm raising a family here! And I love helping others find that special corner of paradise. I can show you ANY APARTMENT on the Bohemia website, so call or e-mail me today, and together we'll find that perfect place. Come meet me at the top of the island!
The Vitagraph features newly renovated one, two and three bedroom luxury rentals, with roomy living/dining areas and airy bedrooms. The bathrooms are elegantly fitted with each residence offering plenty of room for storage. You’ll live in an environment of natural, unobstructed light, including fresh space in a landscaped courtyard and amazing views from a cityscape rooftop. That’s more air and nature than most city dwellers often get.Read more