**New Price Reduction**
Your perfect full-time or occasional Manhattan home!
This top floor studio offers a quiet oasis and views of the tranquil and charming Tudor City gardens below. This non-smoking, full service, Gothic Revival co-op with its magnificent stained-glass windows and a spectacular roof deck with panoramic views of the city. The West facing residence invites a fresh, cozy, and comfortable space. As you enter the home, you'll experience the original hardwood floors, brand new kitchen, great lighting, and a three plentiful closet space.
This pre-war co-op building offers:
* 24/hour doorman
* Gorgeous roof deck with views of Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, and East River
* Central laundry and additional storage
* A gym, dry cleaner, post office, nail salon, bicycle shop, cafe, and steakhouse on this charming street
* All utilities including electricity are conveniently counted in the monthly maintenance
* Primary residences qualifies for a refund of 2-3 months of maintenance fees
* Perfect for a pied-a-terre, starter home, or guarantors
* It is ideally located in Midtown East on a peaceful tree-lined street near Grand Central Station, Chrysler Building, the U.N., the FDR Drive and myriad dining and shopping options in Murray Hill and Turtle Bay
* Subletting allowed after one year of ownership
Priced to sell.
With the recent unprecedented rate cut by the Federal Reserve, banks have been inundated with people looking to take advantage of lower interest rates. Because of the overwhelming demand, we have not yet seen a huge reduction in mortgage rates. While we aren’t there yet, it is likely that we will see a dramatic shift in the upcoming months, which raises the question, “What does a 1 point difference in interest rate do for my bottom line?”Read more