Beautiful unobstructed river view! Large alcove studio facing east on the 46th floor.
Proud of our theatre district heritage, The Biltmore is located close to where you will work and where you will want to play. Easily get to Columbus Circle and discover the rewards of Central Park or stumble upon an endless list of hip restaurants and nightlife just outside your door.
- wall mounted heating and AC units
- light brown hardwood floors
- granite counters
- generous double barred closets
- many built out with linen or pantry
- loft style with open counters
- blond thermo foil cabinets
- GE Profile package appliances
including stainless steel fridge,
gas range, Dishwasher, and
- floor to ceiling white subway tiles
- granite counter finishes
- mirrored walls
- mirrored medicine cabinets
You will fall in love with this apartment, but you will go nuts for our incredible amenities:
- Seasonal Wraparound Sun Deck
- 24 Hour Doorman
- Valet Service for dry cleaning, wash and fold, and daily necessities
- Buildinglink.com site for residents all access – from paying rent to meeting neighbors to finding a great area restaurant or find a great deal on your new TV from a moving neighbor.
- On-Site laundry room open 7 am 11 pm.
- Attended parking garage – open 24/7
- 5 – is our private members club
- Lounge with easy access WiFi and real fireplace
- Breakfast To Go Mon-Fri
- 24/7 Gym with Yoga Studio
- Screening Room
- Game Room – Billiards, and Darts
Now Leasing - More Of What You Love.
Proud of our theatre district heritage, The Biltmore is located close to where you will work and play. Easily get to Columbus Circle and discover the rewards of Central Park or stumble upon an endless list of hip restaurants and nightlife just outside your door.
The Biltmore, comprised of 464 residences, offers various floor plans in all sizes including studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom residences. Queen or king sized beds fit in any layout. What captures resident’s the most, aside from the location and affordability, are the views of Manhattan skyline and Hudson River.
More Reasons To Stay At Home.
Building amenities include a furnished oversized sundeck, well-appointed resident’s club lounge, fitness center, cinema room, and more...
More Than An Apartment.
Nearly all the homes at The Biltmore have wall mounted heating and AC units, light brown hardwood floors, granite counters, generous double barred closets, and many with built out linen or pantry shelves.
• Open Kitchen Counters
• Blond Thermo Foil Cabinets
• GE Profile SS Appliance Package
• Granite Countertops
• Floor-to-ceiling White Subway Tiles
• Several Windowed Bathrooms
More To Do.
Located in the heart of the theater district, The Biltmore is a short distance or train ride to everything the city offers. An excellent location convenient to Midtown offices, mass transit, Columbus Circle and Central Park.The neighborhood pulses with excitement, and when you’ve had enough you just take the elevator up to your retreat.
Now Leasing - In an area that speaks for itself, 72 Bedford Street is set on one of the most charming intersections of the iconic West Village and stands tall with all the elegance of its infamous pre-war style. While preserving the beautiful bones of this landmarked building, inside, no detail has been spared in a gut renovation, elevating the interiors to exceed that of a luxury new build with bespoke fittings and hotel finishes all set against a backdrop of its old-world charisma. 72 Bedford redefines West Village living and proves that yes, you can have it all.Read more