First opportunity to rent the Penthouse Collection at Oskar – Immediate Occupancy!
Spacious 1 bedroom penthouse with Hudson River views!
Elevated living for discerning tastes
Penthouse 3 Boasts;
– Living room features 9’ ceilings and walls of glass windows
– Spacious open layout
– Kitchen with top-of-the-line custom paneled appliances
– Caesarstone counters and integrated backsplash
– Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms
– Custom glass showers
– Custom pale taupe oak wood floors
– Built-in bookcases
– Custom closet interiors with integrated lighting
– Bosch washer and dryer in unit
– Smart technology featuring keyless smart locks, Nest thermostats, wired for Wi-fi throughout and complimentary cable and internet*
Our Amenities Package:
– Tranquil full-time attended lobby with one-of-a-kind Sculpture Garden by Arik Levy
– A Beautifully Landscaped Patio Garden
– The Living Room perfect for entertaining, working or lounging
– Rooftop terrace lounge with breathtaking views of the city skyline and the Hudson River, featuring a sculpted lawn designed by HM White
– On-site Fitness Studio featuring world-class Peloton and Technogym equipment
– The Office Business Center
– Complimentary shuttle service provided by Chariot
– Premium complimentary access to Lifetime Athletic at Sky* - an impressive 70,000 square-foot membership club featuring; two zero edge outdoor pools, indoor lap pool, regulation-size basketball court, spa with steam room, cold plunge, whirlpool and sauna, and top-of-the-line yoga, pilates and fitness studio.
Luxury redefined in this architecturally inspired, serene peaceful enclave filled with amazing art and beautiful details, in the middle of New York's most dynamic neighborhood. Designed by CetraRuddy and curated by The Moinian Group.
*net effective rent advertised, please contact listing agent for further details on current incentives
Now Leasing & No Fee!
Architecturally inspiring, Oskar is a luxury rental property designed by CetraRuddy. Serene and peaceful, the lobby reflects more the sensibilities of an art gallery than a residential building as it boasts an impressive collection of work by Phillip Michaels. A sculpture garden and sky-lit reflective pond house a glistening, mirror-polished sculpture by the renowned artist, Arik Levy. And as abundant light pours in from the sun drenched corridors, the elements of this lobby come together to create a space that is both grand and intimate.
The westside neighborhood of Hell’s Kitchen is so nicknamed because of its past notoriety, but the neighborhood’s adjacency to midtown businesses and the theater district has sustained widespread gentrification spanning the past several decades. The increasingly upscale Hell’s Kitchen, a perpetually iconic neighborhood due to its history, and countless restaurant and nightlife options, is now home to young professionals, as well as long-time residents. Hell’s Kitchen, with its tree-lined side streets, is home to the much-publicized Hudson Yards Redevelopment, yet remains more affordable than some other neighborhoods similarly referenced in pop culture, like nearby Chelsea.
At American Copper, two copper-clad towers are connected by a three-story skybridge, creating the ultimate vertical community. Designed inside and out by SHoP Architects, each tower offers over 300 one-of-a-kind layouts with sweeping, enviable views of the Empire State Building, East River, and the Manhattan skyline.Read more