NO FEE! NO Security Deposit needed at lease signing for qualified applicants! Renovated 2 bedroom apartment with washer/dryer in unit located in one of the most desirable buildings in the Lower East Side
- Newly renovated
- Washer/Dryer IN UNIT!
- Beautiful kitchen featuring top of the line stainless steel appliances, Bertozoni Stove, Summit Refrigerator, Microwave & Large dishwasher
- Queen-sized bedrooms both with closets and room for additional furniture
- Beautiful hardwood floors, high ceilings & recessed lighting throughout
- Brand new subway tiled bathroom with beautiful glass stall shower
- HVAC Units in every room
- "Smart apartment" can be paired with Amazon Echo
- Virtual Doorman
- Pet Friendly! Dogs under 40 lbs. welcome!
- Amazing Lower East Side location within close proximity to the F and JMZ trains and all the best dining, nightlife & shopping the neighborhood has to offer!
- 24/7 Call Center
- Communal Terrace
- Laundry Room
- Additional Storage available upon request
- Fitness Center
Do not miss out on this amazing deal! Call Lyndsey & Adam to schedule your appointment today!!!
The Lower East Side is a neighborhood that was once largely identified as an immigrant and working class area, but now serves as a sought-after spot that is home to many fashionable boutiques, trendy restaurants, and an effervescent art scene. Once placed on the National Trust for Historic Preservation’s Most Endangered Places, the LES continues to blossom as fresh architecture quickly replaces the pre-war customary type building. As a result, this mix of new and old leads to many complementary streetscapes and scenery. The LES is home to many parks including the popular La Plaza Cultural and surrounded by East Houston Street to the north, Canal Street to the south, the East River to the east and Bowery to the west. Known as one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city, the Lower East Side is definitely a place with unique charm.
With the recent unprecedented rate cut by the Federal Reserve, banks have been inundated with people looking to take advantage of lower interest rates. Because of the overwhelming demand, we have not yet seen a huge reduction in mortgage rates. While we aren’t there yet, it is likely that we will see a dramatic shift in the upcoming months, which raises the question, “What does a 1 point difference in interest rate do for my bottom line?”Read more